Xbox is the most common and widely used games all over the world. Well, if you are an owner you will find the console’s basic functions that are easy to access but unlocks the full power of the console can be a little more complex.
Beyond gaming, the Xbox One can act as a media center, which you easily can easily use and access it to create and edit clips from your favorite games, and there are tons of great apps available and even many of the same Windows Store apps as your Windows 10 PC.
With wide availability of Xbox, the gaming pc in South Africa has also risen its popularity. Therefore to ensure the owners how well it can be used here are some of the key factors an Xbox owner must be aware of before to start and proceed further in this modern era of gaming.
Before one moves further it is also important to differentiate between different categories of an Xbox such as- Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox one X.
Although the manufacturing of Xbox One has been stopped as it was launched a few years ago while others still exist.
At a practical level, the main difference between the base Xbox One and the Xbox One S is the inclusion of a 4K Blu-ray drive which includes in the later S model. Both the X and the S sport 4K Blu-ray, it also comes with the complete streaming along with 4K playback for media apps like Netflix.
- Differentiation Between Xbox One X & Xbox One S!
- How To Keep Your Xbox Gamertag and Microsoft Account Are Set Up Properly?
- From Xbox One
- With Gamertag:
- Bizarre Benefits To Extract From Xbox Live Gold Subscriptions:
- Optimize Your Multiplayer Games With The Help Of NAT
- Create And Upload Game Clips And Screenshots
- Area Of Games & Apps Located!
- Install a game from a disc
- Installing a game from the Xbox Store
Differentiation Between Xbox One X & Xbox One S!
|Category||X box one X||X box one S|
|Processor||Eight core CPU @2.3GHz||Eight core custom AMD (1.75 GHz)|
|Storage||1 TB||500 GB with 1 & 2 TB|
|Memory||12 GB||8 GB|
|Graphics||Six teraflop, 40 compute units||Custom radeon with 1.23 teraflop|
|Optical drive||4K UHD Blu-ray||4K UHD Blu-ray|
How To Keep Your Xbox Gamertag and Microsoft Account Are Set Up Properly?
Of course, the very first step of entering into the gaming zone is that you have to setup your accounts well! It’s important to ensure that you have just one Microsoft Account across Xbox and Windows, particularly as these systems become more and more integrated. You can sign in with any Microsoft Account. If you are looking for Xbox pc, begin the procedure to set that in a manner that will work efficiently.
From Xbox One
If you’re coming from an older Xbox One, all you have to do is to log in with your existing accounts and you’ll be set to go.
- If this is your first Xbox, you can create a new Gamertag connected which you can easily connect with the Microsoft Account (if you use Windows 8 or Windows 10, you probably already have an account)
- If you don’t yet have a Microsoft Account, you’ll have to create a new Microsoft Account. You can use an existing email address from another provider as the username,.
- Once your account is set up and integrated, you’re ready to go.
Bizarre Benefits To Extract From Xbox Live Gold Subscriptions:
Before your Xbox one for sale is up live, think of buying a subscription plan. Bizarre benefits are as mentioned below:
- Xbox Live Gold members enjoy exclusive discounts, often up to 75% off along with the 4 free games per month.
- Xbox Live Gold members can access multiplayer games.
- You can use apps along with it like YouTube and Netflix without Xbox Live Gold.
Optimize Your Multiplayer Games With The Help Of NAT
This is the most crucial step to be taken, but it is not said to be necessary enough for the majority of people.
Most domestic networking setups support the Xbox One out of the box, but you can have a couple of tips to improve your experience if you have some networking knowledge.
- Open Settings.
- Select Network.
- If your NAT type is “strict” or “moderate”, you’ll need to open the following ports on your router. After this enable the UPNP settings in order to further improve the connectivity for the Xbox Live.
Create And Upload Game Clips And Screenshots
Did you know you can also create and upload game clips and screenshots? These apps come pre-installed and mainly inbuilt on your Xbox and provide robust storage and editing tools.
- While you are in a game, press the white Xbox home button on your controller to bring up the new guide. Press Y for saving the screenshot, press X to record the last 30 seconds of gameplay.
- If you press the view button (to the bottom left of the home button, looking like two small windows), you can access more capture options. Here, you can record additional time from the buffer, start a custom recording, or view and manage your existing captures.
Area Of Games & Apps Located!
You can access your games at any time from the home screen or using the Guide menu. Just press on the Xbox home button on your controller, then move down a step to select “My games & apps.”
Games that require to be installed either from physical discs or digital downloads from the store. Whereas the modern games tend to have quite large file sizes, so investing in an external storage drive might be something to consider.
Install a game from a disc
- Insert the disc into the Xbox One.
- The disc will automatically show up below the main window on the dashboard home screen.
- Select the disc icon to begin the installation.
- After installation is complete, you can select the Games from the section Library grabbing to the bottom of the dashboard.
- Select the game to launch it.
Installing a game from the Xbox Store
- Open the Store app.
- Select Browse all games
- Select the game you with to install.
- Select the Buy button to purchase the game.
- Enter your passkey if prompted.
- Select Confirm.
- Once the game has finished with its downloaded, select the Games Library from the bottom of the dashboard.
Select the **game ** to launch it.
Note: You can check download progress whenever you want by returning to the home screen and selecting Queue.